Boxes are used to pack goods, such as:
Wooden boxes are produced in several parts which are then assembled before delivery or on the client’s premises. In this case, they are delivered as kits.
- Products coming in several pieces and to be delivered together.
- Fragile equipment to be protected imperatively (from rust, theft, impacts...)
- Misshapen materials whose transportation is made a lot easier in a parallelepiped rather than on a pallet on which nothing may be placed.
- the base, if it isn’t smooth, should be a pallet with skids, or a pallet with rafters
- two large identical sides
- two small identical sides
- a lid